Our scheduled feminine hygiene service has been designed with you in mind – The most discreet, hygienic & legally compliant service available.
‘Bag it & Bin it’
*There are more than 300,000 sewer blockages a year in the UK caused by non-biodegradable items.*” We can help you avoid becoming part of that statistic, saving you from expensive drain blockage bills.
*Source: Southern Water 2016.
- Scheduled visits tailored to meet your requirements
- Free installation and Emergency call out service
- Attractive modern design
- Available in white, black & chrome
- Different sized units available
- Pedal operated or automatic models for hands free operation
- Complete liner exchange service
- Incorporates Biomaster® antimicrobial protection*
- Innovative modesty flap ensuring waste is completely hidden
- All audit trail and waste transfer note documentation supplied by us.
The “Liner exchange system” we provide is a discreet service that is carried out within the washroom cubicle itself. The antimicrobial liner (incorporating Biomaster® antimicrobial silver ion protection and odour eliminating technology) containing the waste is removed from the bin and the bin is then hygienically cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaning agents.
* Biomaster® is an ISO 22196:2011 approved antimicrobial additive. Biomaster® provides 24/7 protection against bacterial build up from harmful germs such as MRSA, E.Coli and Legionella giving safe, effective and permanent protection. It works by reducing the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%.
Bag Dispenser Service
An attractive option that perfectly complements our feminine hygiene service.
- Designed for single bag dispensing
- Available in white and chrome
- Prevents soiling of the flap, maximizing hygiene between service visits
- Encourages the correct disposal of waste, rather than flushing